1. How can I change my personal information?
You can change your personal information by filling in the “Client Instruction”.

2. How can I change my beneficiary(ies)?
You can fill in a new “Beneficiary Designation Form” for nomination of your new beneficiary(ies) entitled to receive the benefits.  You should sign according to the signature in your ID card or passport, copy of which shall be attached to the form. Then you can send the form back to us personally for further processing.